Already have a Username/Password for UNED Research Journal?
Go to Login
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor submitted to another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The uploaded file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word
- Were added to the reference web addresses where it has been possible.
- The text is single-spaced, font size is 12 points, italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses), and all illustrations, figures and tables within the text in their proper place and not the end altogether.
- The text adheres to the style and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines / s, which can be found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a section of the journal peer-reviewed, you must make sure that the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review were followed.
Copyright is shared by the authors and the journal; contents can be reproduced if the source and copyright are acknowledged according to the Open Access license CC BY. Self-storage in preprint servers and repositories is allowed for all versions. We encourage authors to publish raw data and data logs in public repositories and to include the links with all drafts so that reviewers and readers can consult them at any time.
The journal is financed by public funds via Universidad Estatal a Distancia and editorial independence and ethical compliance are guaranteed by the Board of Editors, UNED (http://investiga.uned.ac.cr/); we do not publish paid adds or receive funds from companies.
Names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or another person.